- The seller – Izabela Boloz with its registered office in Eindhoven, Jan Luikenstraat 34, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the tax identification number NL002499517B78, KVK: 54060982
- Customer – a natural person who is at least 13 years of age, and in the case of non-completion by the person 18 years of age, requires the consent of her legal representative unless it has full legal.
capacity, as well as a legal person, or organizational unit without legal personality, which confer the ability of specific provisions in law and who makes or intends to make an order or use other services online store (including the consumer in understanding art. 221 of the act of 23 april 1964 of the civil code oj . Nr. 16 pos. 93, as amended).
- Online store / shop – internet service available at
www.boloz.eu through which a customer can purchase goods from the seller.
- Goods – movable items presented in the online shop,
which may be the subject of a contract of sale.
- Registration form – a service available on the store’s website, via which the customer giving his/her personal details, creates a user account with which he/she can make in the store to purchase the goods.
- Order form – a service available on the store’s website,
via which the customer without a user account, is able to purchase the goods in the online shop.
- Regulations – rules of the online shop.
- Online shop is run by the seller.
- The regulations define the rules for the conclusion between the seller and the customer contracts for the sale of goods by means of distance communication and use by customers of the online store.
- In the field of electronic services in these regulations are the rules referred to in art. 8 of the act of 18 july 2002 on electronic services (journal of laws of 2002 no. 144, item. 1204, as amended). Terms are directed to all customers of the online shop. Regulations are available for customers free of charge on the website of the online store. The customer is obliged to comply with all the provisions of the regulations. Sales are based on the current version of these terms and conditions, ie, applicable at the time of placing the order and accepted by the customer. To use the services available in the online shop it is necessary to have a computer system that allows the use of internet resources, e-mail and browser online resource that allows the display of web pages. It is recommended to use one of these browsers, with the option ” cookies” (cookies supported):
- a) internet explorer 5.0 or higher
- b) netscape 7.0 or higher
- c) mozilla 1.3 or higher
- d) google chrome
- e) safari
- f) opera
- All information contained on the website store, relating to the goods (including prices), does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the civil code but an invitation to enter into the agreements referred to in article 71 of the civil code.
- Information about the price given in the online store is binding from the moment of receipt of the e-mails (referred to the third paragraph 5 rules.) After successful submission of the order (e-mail receipt by the customer, referred to the third paragraph 5 of the regulations), this price will not change regardless of changes in the prices in the store, which may arise in relation to particular goods.
- Photos of the goods are placed in the online store for exemplary purposes only and are specifically indicated in the presentation of these models.
- Customers are able to purchase goods in the online store regardless of whether made by filling out the registration form and setting up a profile.
- Prerequisite for a successful placing an order, is to provide accurate and real address data by the client indicated in the order form or registration form, and an indication of a phone number or an e-mail address at which it will be possible to contact the customer by the seller.
The scope of the terms and conditions of use the online shop
- To use the service provided by the online store is to acquaint with these rules and acceptance.
- The information contained in the registration form and order form should be truthful and current. If the customer provides incorrect or outdated information, in particular as regards to the personal data of the customer, the seller is not obliged to carry out orders. It is prohibited to transfer or make available by the customer illegal content or infringe the rights of third parties.
- Seller shall take the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent acquisition and modification data provided by the customer during registration and when ordering by unauthorized users.
- Customer is obliged in particular to:
- a) the use of the services offered by the seller in a way that makes no disruption to the online store, in particular through the use of specific software or equipment.
- B) not taking actions to acquire possession of classified information held by the seller.
- C) the use of the services offered by the seller in accordance with the provisions in force in the republic of Poland, the provisions of the rules.
- D) use of the services offered by the seller without major inconvenience to other customers and to the seller, with respect to their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and others of their rights.
- E) use of any content included in the online shop only for personal use.
- F) seller may deprive the customer the right to use the online shop in the case of misrepresentation in the registration form or order form or in case of breach of the obligations referred to point 4 above. A customer who has been deprived of the right to use the services of an online store can not re-register without the prior consent of the seller.
- G) placing an effective order is possible only when selected by the customer goods are available in the online shop of the seller. Information about the availability is in the description of the item.
Placing an order
- Orders for goods available in the online shop are made through the order form, available in the store.
- Placing an order through order form is possible around the clock, every day of the week. Orders placed on weekdays will be implemented on an ongoing basis. Orders placed on saturdays, sundays and holidays will be implemented no earlier than the next business day.
- In the case of the customer registration in the online shop, an order shall be made by logging in to the store, addition of the goods to the basket and confirmation of the order. In the absence of the customer registration in the online shop, condition of the order is to add the product to the basket, fill in order form with all required data necessary for the delivery of the goods and taking other technical activities based on messages or information displayed to the customer.
- Sending the order by the customer (approval click “confirm checkout”) constitutes an offer submitted by the customer to the seller to enter into a contract of sale, in accordance with the regulations.
- After sending the order the customer receives confirmation of acceptance of his offer by electronic means (confirmation of the order), at the e-mail address indicated by the customer. After receiving above-mentioned acceptance agreement of sale is valid.
Payment & prices
- All prices of goods on the website store:
- a) are given in polish zloty, euro,
- b) include vat,
- c) information on delivery costs is provided next to the prices of goods
- The price given for each commodity is binding upon receipt of the confirmation of the order.
- The customer has the right to choose the method of payment for the ordered goods:
- a) cash, to a person acting on behalf of the carrier, which seller has entrusted the delivery of the ordered product (cash on delivery);
- b) paypal, dotpay, visa, przelewy24
- c) by bank transfer before the delivery. In the event of selected method of payment by transfer – prepayment, the lack of payment confirmation onto the seller within 3 day from placing an order will cause the cancellation of an order. Payments by bank transfer should be made to the bank account of the seller:
account holder: Izabela Boloz
account number: ???
- Deals in online store are not subject to merger, unless the rules of the promotion provides otherwise.
- After receiving the order confirmation, order processing is started.
- Indicative date of the contract is from ? to ? working days and is dependent on, among other things:
- a) selected by the customer payment method – if you select “prepaid” performance of the contract begins after booking on the seller’s account payment for goods and delivery. If you select “cod” and paypal, paylane, dotpay and after successful completion of the payment process performance of the contract begins immediately.
- B) availability of goods.
- The cost of shipping the goods bear the customer and it is added to the price for the selected product. This cost is indicated by the customer before placing his order. The amount of this cost may depend on selected by the customer method of delivery and payment method chosen by the customer (eg. Delivery, bank account prepayment, paypal, przelewy24, visa).
- The products are delivered to the indicated address in the polish republic. Estimated time of delivery of the goods by the carrier to a maximum of 2 working days from the day following the date of shipment. This time limit may vary due to circumstances lying on the side of the carrier, for which the seller is not responsible.
- The products are delivered to the address indicated in the european union. Time of the delivery for orders shipped outside the polish border is up to 3 working days
- Customer while receiving the delivery should check its condition. In the event of damage of delivery, customer should in courier’s presence write a damage report and may send it to the seller.
- The maximum delivery time for an order by the customer who is also a consumer, is ? days. In the case of an order by the customer who is not a consumer term of the contract is to ? days. After the above terms you are entitled to cancel the order by sending a statement to the seller via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the seller will not be able to meet the request because the product is not available, he will notify the client no later than 30 days from the conclusion of the contract. If the customer cancels his order, which has already paid the seller, the seller after receiving the information will return him the sum of money recived from him, but no later than within 7 days.
- Orders are executed in the order they are received until not in stock.
- Each shipment is accompanied by the proof of purchase (invoice or receipt). If the purchaser is a vat payer and want an invoice, he/she should send the information, for example via e-mail immediately after purchase, providing the necessary data. In this case, you are required to return the receipt issued.
The right to resign from agreement
- In accordance with the provisions of the act of 30 may 2014 on consumer rights (journal of laws of 2014. Pos. 827), within fourteen days of receipt of the goods ordered, the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the relevant provisions, has the right to withdraw from a distance contract and the return of the goods without giving any reasons and without incurring any costs, subject to the provisions of art. 33, art. 34 paragraph 2 and 35 of the law on consumer rights. At this point the right of withdrawal applies only to consumer sales, and therefore applies only to sales contracts concluded at a distance with a consumer by the regulations of the civil code.
- This right may be exercised by the client by sending a written notice of withdrawal from the contract of sale to: Izabela Boloz with its registered office in Eindhoven, Jan Luikenstraat 34, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the tax identification number NL002499517B78, KVK: 54060982 or by e-mail: email@example.com
- Definite time for sending the declaration (14 days) is counted from the date of goods issued to the client. This means the date of delivery by the carrier, receiving the goods at the post office or from the postman,
- In case of withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance of goods, the contract is considered void and the customer is exempt from any obligations. Goods have be returned unchanged unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business.
- Return on mutual benefits should be made immediately, no later than fourteen (14) days.
- Goods returned by the customer shall be packaged in a suitable manner, to ensure no damage during transport. Within bounds of possibility it should be packed in the original packaging. Goods should be returned along with complete equipment and accessories and documents issued at the sale (eg, labels, instructions for use) and, if possible with the proof of sale (receipt or invoice) to: ?
- The cost of returning the goods in connection with the withdrawal from a distance contract shall be borne by the customer.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer who is also a consumer seller certifies in writing or by email reimbursement benefits.
- In the event of cancellation by the consumer in the circumstances referred to the regulations, the amount returned to the consumer by the seller payment will be reduced by the amount of public debt – in particular duties that the seller incurred in connection with the delivery of the goods to the consumer to a position outside the customs territory of the european union. For the avoidance of doubt, public liabilities, referred to above do not constitute payments, which makes the consumer within the meaning of the law on consumer rights, but are costs directly incurred by the seller, which is not refundable to the consumer.
- Seller shall be liable to the client who is a consumer for physical or legal defects of the goods purchased by the customer, to the extent specified in the civil code.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is concluded that none of the provisions of these regulations does not limit the powers vested with the consumer pursuant to the provisions in force in the republic of poland. In the event that there is provision of this nature there are applicable legislation in force in the polish law, in particular the civil code.
- In the case of defects of the goods, the customer has the right to lodge a complaint within the period specified in the civil code.
- The basis of the complaint can be in particular the supply of goods which :
- Does not have characteristics that this kind of thing should be to the purpose of the agreement marked or resulting from circumstances or destination.
- Does not have characteristics, of which existence the seller has provided the client, including presenting a sample or model.
- Is not suitable for the purpose for which the customer has informed the seller upon conclusion of the contract, and the seller did not raise objections to that.
- the goods were released in incomplete state.
- In the case of an individual reconciliation properties of consumer goods it shall be presumed that it is compatible with the agreement, if it matches the description given by the seller or has shown characteristics of the sample or pattern, and when suitable for the purpose specified by the customer at the conclusion of the contract, unless the seller reported objections to such a purpose of goods.
- Seller is not responsible for the physical defect of things, in case when the customer knew at the time of conclusion of the non-compliance.
- If the sold product has a defect, the client may make a statement of the request for a price reduction or withdrawal from the purchase agreement unless seller promptly and without undue inconvenience to the customer shall replace the defective product free of defects or remove the defect. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by the seller or the seller did not satisfy the obligation to exchange the goods free of defects and defect removal. Reduced price should be in the same proportion to the price of the goods in which the value of the goods from the drawback is the value of the goods without defects. The customer can withdraw from the purchase agreement if the defect is irrelevant.
- If the customer is a consumer, it may instead proposed to remove a defect by the seller (as provided above) ,require the replacement of the product free from defects or instead replace the goods to request the removal of defects, unless the supply of goods for compliance with the purchase agreement in a manner chosen by the customer is not possible or require excessive costs in comparison with the method proposed by the seller. When assessing these costs are taken into account the value of the goods free from defects, the nature and the importance of the defect, and also takes into account the inconvenience to which would subject the customer otherwise meet.
- If among sold goods only some are defective and they can be removed from the goods free of defects, without damage to both sides, the right customer to cancel the contract is limited to defective goods.
- If the sold product has a defect, the customer may request replacement of the product free from defects or defect removal. The seller is obliged to replace the defective product free of defects or rectify the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the customer. Seller may refuse to redress customer request, if brought into conformity with the agreement of sale of goods defective in a manner chosen by the customer is not possible, or in comparison with other possible way to bring about compliance with the purchase agreement would require excessive costs. If the buyer is an entrepreneur, the seller may refuse to exchange things free from defects or defect removal even if the costs of compensation that obligation exceeds the price of the goods.
- The free repair and replacement within the meaning of section 9 it means that the seller has the obligation to reimburse costs incurred by the customer, in particular the costs of dismantling, delivery, labor, materials and re-installation and commissioning.
- In order to exercise the right to lodge a complaint, please fill out the complaint or file a claim in a different form provided for by law, and send it along with the goods advertised and, if possible, with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) to the following address: Izabela Boloz with its registered office in Eindhoven, Jan Luikenstraat 34, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the tax identification number NL002499517B78, KVK: 54060982.The complaint form customer indicates, among others, their expectations as to how the further implementation of the complaint by the seller.
- Seller reserves the right to 14 days’ complaint of receipt of the goods from the customer. If the seller, who received from the customer request referred to in point. 9) did not respond to this request within 14 days, it is believed that found them to be justified.
- Seller is responsible for defects of the goods only if its findings before the expiry of two years from the date of the goods to the customer. This period runs again when replacing the goods.
- Claims of the customer specified in point. 9) expire after one year of the finding by the client incompatibility of consumer goods with the contract.
- In the case of a sale not constituting consumer sales excludes the provisions contained in articles 556-576 of the civil code.
- Database administrator of the online store for customer personal information is the seller.
- Providing personal data by the customer appropriately in the form of registration or order form is voluntary, but without giving them shopping in the store are not possible (for data marked as mandatory).
- Administator processes the customer’s personal data in order to implement the sale agreement, including shipping goods, as well as consideration of possible complaints. Under the conditions specified in the applicable law, the administrator may also process the customer’s personal data in direct marketing of its own products and services.
- Database administrator of the online store for customer personal information is the seller. These data may be allocated to processing entities that deal with providing the goods, except that the scope of entrustment can not go beyond the data necessary for the delivery of the goods to the customer.
- Each registered in the online shop customer has the right of access to information which he/she provided as personal data within the meaning of the act of 29 august 1997 on the protection of personal data (ie journal of laws of 2012 no. 101 item 926 with amendments) and correct them, and also he/she has the right to control the processing of information given by him/her as personal data under the terms of this act, including, in particular, the right to bring, in the cases mentioned in this law written, reasoned request to cease processing the data due to his/her particular situation and the right to object to the processing of his/her data in the cases listed in the act.
- The customer can opt to receive, given by him the e-mail address or phone number, business information derived from the seller, the possibility of using automated calling systems for direct marketing purposes in accordance with art. Paragraph 172. 1 of the act of 16 july 2004 telecommunications law (oj nr.171 item. 1800, as amended).
- Recognition of individual provisions of these regulations in the manner provided by law to be invalid or unenforceable, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. In place of the invalid provision there will be applied a rule, which is closest to the objectives of the invalid provision and the whole of these regulations.
- Seller have the right to change the regulations. In the case of changes to the regulations, the seller will inform the customers through a statement which is stated on the store website, a message sent to the e-mail clients, or in another customary manner, at least 14 days before the planned entry into force of amendments. Amendments to the regulations do not apply to orders placed before such change; order is then executed on the basis of the provisions of the regulations in force at the time of the order by the client.
- Seller indicates that in the event you do not receive an e-mail from the seller, these messages can be in the spam box, or be blocked by client software. In the absence of an e-mail from the seller, it is advisable to check whether the message has not been blocked by the client software or classified as spam.
- Seller is not responsible for transactions made by unauthorized third parties who may have access to the customer’s account in the store as a result of the loss or disclosure by the customer’s login or password to this account.
- Amendments to the regulations enter into force within 14 days after purchase, and the information of the customer (in the manner specified in § 9 paragraph. 2).
- Regulations come into force on 28.10.2022